Couple kill their two children before committing suicide
Hyderabad: A couple allegedly murdered their two children before hanging themselves at their house at Jeedimetla here apparently due to financial problems, police said on Sunday.
Based on the preliminary investigation, police said one B Raju and his wife Rani first murdered their two children by hanging them from the ceiling and later ended their own lives in a similar way.
Raju, who ran a grocery shop, was also into some other business. However, as he did not get his dues from the borrowers, he incurred heavy losses, police said, adding this might have forced the couple to take this extreme step.
Locals residents, who knocked the door of their house this morning, found them hanging inside and informed the police.
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag