Couple kill their two children before committing suicide
Hyderabad: A couple allegedly murdered their two children before hanging themselves at their house at Jeedimetla here apparently due to financial problems, police said on Sunday.
Based on the preliminary investigation, police said one B Raju and his wife Rani first murdered their two children by hanging them from the ceiling and later ended their own lives in a similar way.
Raju, who ran a grocery shop, was also into some other business. However, as he did not get his dues from the borrowers, he incurred heavy losses, police said, adding this might have forced the couple to take this extreme step.
Locals residents, who knocked the door of their house this morning, found them hanging inside and informed the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security