Court issues non-bailable warrant against AP Minister
Rajahmundry: Andhra Pradesh Rural Water
Supply Minister P Viswaroop was on Wednesday issued a non-bailable
warrant for failing to appear before a local court in
connection with a case in which he is accused of violating the
election code during the General elections last year.
The Amalapuram district court issued a non-bailable
warrant to Viswaroop, along with nine others, and ordered him
to appear before the court on April 19.
The Uppala Guptam police had registered rpt registered a
case against Viswaroop and nine others on charges of violating
the election code of conduct by using more vehicles that
permissible and canvassing for more time than prescribed by
the Election Commission during the Parliamentary polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof