Court to decide on Dhoni’s ‘Vishnu avatar’
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: A local court in Andhra Pradesh will on Tuesday hear a complaint filed against the Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni for hurting religious sentiments.
The case was filed against MSD after he posed as Lord Vishnu in the cover page of a national business magazine ‘Business Today’.
In its April cover, the magazine showed Dhoni holding the various products he endorses including a shoe.
Dhoni has also been under scrutiny recently for a conflict of interest with a player marketing firm. A newspaper report had claimed Dhoni held shares in a player management company.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mann Ki Baat: Declare undisclosed income, assets voluntarily by Sept 30, it is last chance, says PM Modi
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient