Court to decide on Dhoni’s ‘Vishnu avatar’
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: A local court in Andhra Pradesh will on Tuesday hear a complaint filed against the Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni for hurting religious sentiments.
The case was filed against MSD after he posed as Lord Vishnu in the cover page of a national business magazine ‘Business Today’.
In its April cover, the magazine showed Dhoni holding the various products he endorses including a shoe.
Dhoni has also been under scrutiny recently for a conflict of interest with a player marketing firm. A newspaper report had claimed Dhoni held shares in a player management company.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today