Court to decide on Dhoni’s ‘Vishnu avatar’
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: A local court in Andhra Pradesh will on Tuesday hear a complaint filed against the Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni for hurting religious sentiments.
The case was filed against MSD after he posed as Lord Vishnu in the cover page of a national business magazine ‘Business Today’.
In its April cover, the magazine showed Dhoni holding the various products he endorses including a shoe.
Dhoni has also been under scrutiny recently for a conflict of interest with a player marketing firm. A newspaper report had claimed Dhoni held shares in a player management company.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Sarbananda Sonowal takes charge as Assam’s first BJP CM, PM Modi attends his swearing-in
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- IPL 9 VIDEO: When Shikhar Dhawan, Yuvraj Singh became Gabbar and taxi driver
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis