Court to decide on Dhoni’s ‘Vishnu avatar’
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: A local court in Andhra Pradesh will on Tuesday hear a complaint filed against the Indian cricket team captain MS Dhoni for hurting religious sentiments.
The case was filed against MSD after he posed as Lord Vishnu in the cover page of a national business magazine ‘Business Today’.
In its April cover, the magazine showed Dhoni holding the various products he endorses including a shoe.
Dhoni has also been under scrutiny recently for a conflict of interest with a player marketing firm. A newspaper report had claimed Dhoni held shares in a player management company.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note