CPI resolves to make general strike a success
Karimnagar: The Communist Party of
India unanimously resolved to make the general strike of trade
unions on February 28 a grand success at its plenary meeting
here on Wednesday.
A few state-level leaders of CPM too attended the meeting
and assured support to the strike.
Addressing the Executive Committee meeting, CPI General
Secretary AB Bardhan said that multi-national companies had
virtually become the rulers of the country.
CPI Deputy Secretary, Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy, State
Secretary K Narayana, CPM state secretary Raghavulu and others
were present at the meeting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living