CPI resolves to make general strike a success
Karimnagar: The Communist Party of
India unanimously resolved to make the general strike of trade
unions on February 28 a grand success at its plenary meeting
here on Wednesday.
A few state-level leaders of CPM too attended the meeting
and assured support to the strike.
Addressing the Executive Committee meeting, CPI General
Secretary AB Bardhan said that multi-national companies had
virtually become the rulers of the country.
CPI Deputy Secretary, Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy, State
Secretary K Narayana, CPM state secretary Raghavulu and others
were present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach