CPI resolves to make general strike a success
Karimnagar: The Communist Party of
India unanimously resolved to make the general strike of trade
unions on February 28 a grand success at its plenary meeting
here on Wednesday.
A few state-level leaders of CPM too attended the meeting
and assured support to the strike.
Addressing the Executive Committee meeting, CPI General
Secretary AB Bardhan said that multi-national companies had
virtually become the rulers of the country.
CPI Deputy Secretary, Suravaram Sudhakar Reddy, State
Secretary K Narayana, CPM state secretary Raghavulu and others
were present at the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath