CPI state-level meet to be held in Feb
Karimnagar: The state-level meeting
of the Communist Party of India (CPI) will be convened in
Sircilla revenue division in Karimnagar district between
February 20 and 23.
Vice President of the All India Trade Union Congress
in Andhra Pradesh, Samala Mallesham told this to reporters on Monday.
He said that the CPI representatives from across the
state would take part in the meeting.
The meeting is likely to deliberate upon various
issues including the separate Telangana statehood demand,
among others. Senior party leaders A B Bardhan, Suravaram
Sudhakar Reddy, state secretary K Narayana would be present
for the meetings, he said.
"The party has started preparations to make the
meeting a success," Mallesham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Being overweight linked to eight more kinds of cancer
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border