CPI state-level meet to be held in Feb
Karimnagar: The state-level meeting
of the Communist Party of India (CPI) will be convened in
Sircilla revenue division in Karimnagar district between
February 20 and 23.
Vice President of the All India Trade Union Congress
in Andhra Pradesh, Samala Mallesham told this to reporters on Monday.
He said that the CPI representatives from across the
state would take part in the meeting.
The meeting is likely to deliberate upon various
issues including the separate Telangana statehood demand,
among others. Senior party leaders A B Bardhan, Suravaram
Sudhakar Reddy, state secretary K Narayana would be present
for the meetings, he said.
"The party has started preparations to make the
meeting a success," Mallesham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III