CPI state-level meet to be held in Feb
Karimnagar: The state-level meeting
of the Communist Party of India (CPI) will be convened in
Sircilla revenue division in Karimnagar district between
February 20 and 23.
Vice President of the All India Trade Union Congress
in Andhra Pradesh, Samala Mallesham told this to reporters on Monday.
He said that the CPI representatives from across the
state would take part in the meeting.
The meeting is likely to deliberate upon various
issues including the separate Telangana statehood demand,
among others. Senior party leaders A B Bardhan, Suravaram
Sudhakar Reddy, state secretary K Narayana would be present
for the meetings, he said.
"The party has started preparations to make the
meeting a success," Mallesham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH