CPI state-level meet to be held in Feb
Karimnagar: The state-level meeting
of the Communist Party of India (CPI) will be convened in
Sircilla revenue division in Karimnagar district between
February 20 and 23.
Vice President of the All India Trade Union Congress
in Andhra Pradesh, Samala Mallesham told this to reporters on Monday.
He said that the CPI representatives from across the
state would take part in the meeting.
The meeting is likely to deliberate upon various
issues including the separate Telangana statehood demand,
among others. Senior party leaders A B Bardhan, Suravaram
Sudhakar Reddy, state secretary K Narayana would be present
for the meetings, he said.
"The party has started preparations to make the
meeting a success," Mallesham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore