CPI state-level meet to be held in Feb
Karimnagar: The state-level meeting
of the Communist Party of India (CPI) will be convened in
Sircilla revenue division in Karimnagar district between
February 20 and 23.
Vice President of the All India Trade Union Congress
in Andhra Pradesh, Samala Mallesham told this to reporters on Monday.
He said that the CPI representatives from across the
state would take part in the meeting.
The meeting is likely to deliberate upon various
issues including the separate Telangana statehood demand,
among others. Senior party leaders A B Bardhan, Suravaram
Sudhakar Reddy, state secretary K Narayana would be present
for the meetings, he said.
"The party has started preparations to make the
meeting a success," Mallesham said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter