Curfew to be relaxed in Hyderabad today
Hyderabad: The curfew in sensitive areas of Saidabad and Madannapet in the Old City area will be relaxed for four hours on Wednesday, police announced on Tuesday.
"The curfew will be relaxed between 11 am and 3 pm on Wednesday and people living in these areas could buy essential items during this period," police said.
An indefinite curfew was clamped here since Sunday following communal clashes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police