Curfew to be relaxed in Hyderabad today
Hyderabad: The curfew in sensitive areas of Saidabad and Madannapet in the Old City area will be relaxed for four hours on Wednesday, police announced on Tuesday.
"The curfew will be relaxed between 11 am and 3 pm on Wednesday and people living in these areas could buy essential items during this period," police said.
An indefinite curfew was clamped here since Sunday following communal clashes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?