Curfew to be relaxed in Hyderabad today
Hyderabad: The curfew in sensitive areas of Saidabad and Madannapet in the Old City area will be relaxed for four hours on Wednesday, police announced on Tuesday.
"The curfew will be relaxed between 11 am and 3 pm on Wednesday and people living in these areas could buy essential items during this period," police said.
An indefinite curfew was clamped here since Sunday following communal clashes.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy