Curfew to be relaxed in Hyderabad today
Hyderabad: The curfew in sensitive areas of Saidabad and Madannapet in the Old City area will be relaxed for four hours on Wednesday, police announced on Tuesday.
"The curfew will be relaxed between 11 am and 3 pm on Wednesday and people living in these areas could buy essential items during this period," police said.
An indefinite curfew was clamped here since Sunday following communal clashes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city