DA case: Jagan, his aide Vijay Sai`s JC ends today
Hyderabad: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his close aide and auditor Vijay Sai Reddy, will be produced in a local court through video conference as their judicial custody ends on Monday.
The Kadapa MP Reddy has been lodged in the Chanchalguda Central Prison since May 2012 following his arrest in connection with an illegal assets case.
Jagan, his firm Jagati Publications and his auditor Vijay Sai have been charged under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code in the second chargesheet filed by the CBI.
The CBI which is probing the quid pro quo investment case against YSR Congress chief on June 17 had filed one more supplementary chargesheet.
It is a supplementary chargesheet to the first one filed by the CBI in April 2012.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets 2000 km strategic road for development
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Traditional Indian diet dramatically cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Carnage in Florida: KL Rahul, Evin Lewis tons laid foundation for West Indies-India T20I run mountain
- Over 34,500 criminals sentenced in 1 year in UP: DGP(Prosecution)
- Venezuela sends opposition leader back to jail, expels Ecuadoran lawmakers
- Burhan Wani's father meets Sri Sri Ravi Shankar