DA case: Jagan, his aide Vijay Sai`s JC ends today
Hyderabad: YSR Congress chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy and his close aide and auditor Vijay Sai Reddy, will be produced in a local court through video conference as their judicial custody ends on Monday.
The Kadapa MP Reddy has been lodged in the Chanchalguda Central Prison since May 2012 following his arrest in connection with an illegal assets case.
Jagan, his firm Jagati Publications and his auditor Vijay Sai have been charged under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code in the second chargesheet filed by the CBI.
The CBI which is probing the quid pro quo investment case against YSR Congress chief on June 17 had filed one more supplementary chargesheet.
It is a supplementary chargesheet to the first one filed by the CBI in April 2012.
With Agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- World's 60 million refugees need 2.78 mn surgeries a year
- PM Modi congratulates Mamata on her second innings as West Bengal CM
- Scientists discover new way to kill cancer cells
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Sushil Kumar vs Narsingh Yadav – No final decision yet, Delhi HC defers hearing to May 30