Dassault to showcase its new 7x aircraft in Hyderabad air show
New Delhi: French aircraft manufacturer
Dassault Falcon Jet will showcase its range of large-cabin
business jets, including its best-selling model Falcon 7x next
month at the Hyderabad air show.
The large-cabin, long range business jet Dassault Falcon
7x is the company`s best selling model, which it would deliver
to a Delhi-based air charter firm, Religare Voyages, during
the `India Aviation 2010` in Hyderabad starting March 3.
It is expected to deliver six of these aircraft to Indian
companies this year. The firm has over 200 orders from 42
countries for its Falcon 7x aircraft. The new Falcon 7x has
been awarded type certification by the Directorate General of
Civil Aviation in November 2009.
Falcon has good presence in India with 16 Falcon 2000 and
900 models in operation here. It has also the highest market
share in the large-cabin business jet segment.
"India has become one of the strongest markets in the
last few years. As the country`s economy continues to
strengthen, there would be increasing need to connect India
with other major trade centres around the world," Dassault
Falcon President and CEO John Rosanvallon said.
Dassault Falcon Jet, a subsidiary of Dassault Aviation,
builds business jets and currently tri-jets Falcon 900EX,
900LX and 7X are under production, including its twin engine
The performance of the Falcon fleet is especially valued
in India where short airfields, elevated runways and high
temperatures are common, said Rosanvallon, adding that Falcons
are also economical to operate and more environmentally
responsible than any other large-cabin business jet.
Dassault`s Rafale fighter is one of the strong contenders
for India`s search for 126 new Multi Role Combat Aircraft
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM