Dates of class X, XII exams announced in AP
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Secondary Education Minister K Parthasarhi on Friday announced the schedule of the year-end Class X and Intermediate examinations.
The exams of Intermediate first year would begin on March 6, while the second year tests would start on March 7.
The theory exams will be held from 9 am to 12 noon.
The Intermediate practical exams will be conducted from February 6 to 25, he told reporters here.
The examinations of class X would be held between March 22 and 9 from 9.30 am to 12 noon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch