Deadline for LPG subsidy-Aadhar linkage in AP extended
Hyderabad: The Centre has extended the deadline for linkage of LPG subsidy with Aadhar cards till April 15 in Andhra Pradesh.
The extension was given following a request made by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, officials said here tonight.
The previous deadline was March 15.
In another issue, Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh informed that AP has been sanctioned Rs 468.89 crore for implementation of rural job scheme MGNREGA.
In a letter to the Chief Minister, Ramesh said this amount is over and above Rs 2,747.85 crore already sanctioned to the state, officials said.
The latest sanction would be sufficient to complete all works under MGNREGA in the State by March 31, the Union Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!