Deadline for LPG subsidy-Aadhar linkage in AP extended
Hyderabad: The Centre has extended the deadline for linkage of LPG subsidy with Aadhar cards till April 15 in Andhra Pradesh.
The extension was given following a request made by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy, officials said here tonight.
The previous deadline was March 15.
In another issue, Union Rural Development Minister Jairam Ramesh informed that AP has been sanctioned Rs 468.89 crore for implementation of rural job scheme MGNREGA.
In a letter to the Chief Minister, Ramesh said this amount is over and above Rs 2,747.85 crore already sanctioned to the state, officials said.
The latest sanction would be sufficient to complete all works under MGNREGA in the State by March 31, the Union Minister said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS