Detonators found on scooter in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Detonators wrapped in a piece of cloth were found under the seat of a scooter in a busy locality here on Saturday, police said.
In another case, an anonymous caller told Saifabad police station of the Central Zone that a bomb had been planted in the state Assembly building which may go off any time. However, a thorough check of the premises brought out that it was a hoax.
Police said they were trying to ascertain caller`s identity.
In Shahinayatgunj police station limits, a person named Gulabsingh alerted the police about a bomb-like object planted on his parked scooter in the busy Puranapul area.
The bomb disposal squad found out that it was not a bomb but six to seven detonators wrapped in a cloth kept under the seat. There was no explosive material.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state