Digvijay on AP visit; meets Congress office bearers
Hyderabad: AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh, who has recently been appointed as in-charge for Congress affairs in Andhra Pradesh, had a meeting with the office bearers of the state party unit here on Monday.
On his maiden visit to Hyderabad after his appointment, Singh interacted with state Congress leaders at Gandhi Bhavan, APCC headquarters here.
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy and APCC president Botsa Satyanarayana were present on the occasion.
During the meeting, Singh spoke about organisational matters like gearing up the party machinery in the districts, APCC sources said.
Singh said the Telangana issue was being considered by the Central leadership for taking an early decision, the sources claimed.
Singh would interact with party leaders from Telangana and coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema regions during the day. He would also chair a meeting of the crucial Congress Coordination Committee later in the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman