DN Reddy appointed VC of Osmania University
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government
has appointed Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU)
Vice-Chancellor DN Reddy as the Incharge Vice-Chancellor of
Osmania University here on completion of three year term of T
Tirupati Rao who handed over the charge to DN Reddy was
felicitated at a farewell function organised by the
officers and staff of the Osmania University and Mahatma
Gandhi University, Nalgonda, according to a release here.
Speaking on the occasion, Rao said that he cherished the
tenure as a meaningful learning experience and added that it
was a great opportunity for him to serve the University in
this capacity and mentioned that he took up this mission in
all earnestness and with deep commitment and passion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi