Drunken father kills toddler son, arrested
Nizamabad: A father allegedly killed his
one-and-half-year old son by slamming his head onto a wall,
under the influence of liquor at Badsi village in Nizamabad
district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night, after an inebriated
Narayana, a mason, picked up a quarrel with his wife Savitri
and in a fit of anger took his crying son and flung him onto
the wall killing the toddler on the spot, Nizamabad Rural
Police Station Sub-Inspector Yadagiri said.
He often used to quarrel with his wife after consuming
alcohol, the SI said.
The accused has been was arrested and a case has been
booked against him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof