Drunken father kills toddler son, arrested
Nizamabad: A father allegedly killed his
one-and-half-year old son by slamming his head onto a wall,
under the influence of liquor at Badsi village in Nizamabad
district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident took place last night, after an inebriated
Narayana, a mason, picked up a quarrel with his wife Savitri
and in a fit of anger took his crying son and flung him onto
the wall killing the toddler on the spot, Nizamabad Rural
Police Station Sub-Inspector Yadagiri said.
He often used to quarrel with his wife after consuming
alcohol, the SI said.
The accused has been was arrested and a case has been
booked against him, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory