DSP Nalini suspended on `charges of misconduct`
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh DGP has suspended DSP D Nalini, a known supporter of Telangana cause, on charges of "grave misconduct".
Nalini, working in the Women Protection Cell in the CID, has been suspended for grave misconduct in the public and departmental interest until conclusion of the disciplinary proceedings, Additional DG (Law and Order) SA Huda said in a release.
The DSP was suspended yesterday.
Nalini, a Telangana supporter who had threatened to go on an indefinite hunger strike at Jantar Mantar from December 9, had sent in her resignation letter to the CM and the DGP alleging that she was being harassed by senior officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?