DSP Nalini suspended on `charges of misconduct`
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh DGP has suspended DSP D Nalini, a known supporter of Telangana cause, on charges of "grave misconduct".
Nalini, working in the Women Protection Cell in the CID, has been suspended for grave misconduct in the public and departmental interest until conclusion of the disciplinary proceedings, Additional DG (Law and Order) SA Huda said in a release.
The DSP was suspended yesterday.
Nalini, a Telangana supporter who had threatened to go on an indefinite hunger strike at Jantar Mantar from December 9, had sent in her resignation letter to the CM and the DGP alleging that she was being harassed by senior officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lok Sabha Speaker calls Bhagwant Mann video of Parliament security 'serious', hints action is coming
- Himachal sees 26 percent deficit rainfall
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- UK adds Pak-based Chinese Islamic group to terror list
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!