DSP Nalini suspended on `charges of misconduct`
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh DGP has suspended DSP D Nalini, a known supporter of Telangana cause, on charges of "grave misconduct".
Nalini, working in the Women Protection Cell in the CID, has been suspended for grave misconduct in the public and departmental interest until conclusion of the disciplinary proceedings, Additional DG (Law and Order) SA Huda said in a release.
The DSP was suspended yesterday.
Nalini, a Telangana supporter who had threatened to go on an indefinite hunger strike at Jantar Mantar from December 9, had sent in her resignation letter to the CM and the DGP alleging that she was being harassed by senior officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?