DSP Nalini suspended on `charges of misconduct`
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh DGP has suspended DSP D Nalini, a known supporter of Telangana cause, on charges of "grave misconduct".
Nalini, working in the Women Protection Cell in the CID, has been suspended for grave misconduct in the public and departmental interest until conclusion of the disciplinary proceedings, Additional DG (Law and Order) SA Huda said in a release.
The DSP was suspended yesterday.
Nalini, a Telangana supporter who had threatened to go on an indefinite hunger strike at Jantar Mantar from December 9, had sent in her resignation letter to the CM and the DGP alleging that she was being harassed by senior officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song