ED questions three accused in case against Jagan
Hyderabad: Enforcement Directorate (ED) officials recorded statements of three accused, including suspended IAS officer B P Acharya, in the disproportionate assets case against YSR Congress president Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy for the second day here on Monday.
Besides Acharya, ED officials questioned industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and senior bureaucrat K V Brahmananda Reddy at Chanchalguda prison and recorded their statements under Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
ED had originally served summons on nine accused in Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) case, the Emaar scam as well as the assets case against Jagan. All nine are presently under judicial remand in the Chanchalguda jail.
The central agency has recorded the statements of six accused since yesterday and is expected to record statements of three other accused in the Emaar case tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof