ED questions three accused in case against Jagan
Hyderabad: Enforcement Directorate (ED) officials recorded statements of three accused, including suspended IAS officer B P Acharya, in the disproportionate assets case against YSR Congress president Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy for the second day here on Monday.
Besides Acharya, ED officials questioned industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and senior bureaucrat K V Brahmananda Reddy at Chanchalguda prison and recorded their statements under Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
ED had originally served summons on nine accused in Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) case, the Emaar scam as well as the assets case against Jagan. All nine are presently under judicial remand in the Chanchalguda jail.
The central agency has recorded the statements of six accused since yesterday and is expected to record statements of three other accused in the Emaar case tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?