ED questions three accused in case against Jagan
Hyderabad: Enforcement Directorate (ED) officials recorded statements of three accused, including suspended IAS officer B P Acharya, in the disproportionate assets case against YSR Congress president Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy for the second day here on Monday.
Besides Acharya, ED officials questioned industrialist Nimmagadda Prasad and senior bureaucrat K V Brahmananda Reddy at Chanchalguda prison and recorded their statements under Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
ED had originally served summons on nine accused in Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) case, the Emaar scam as well as the assets case against Jagan. All nine are presently under judicial remand in the Chanchalguda jail.
The central agency has recorded the statements of six accused since yesterday and is expected to record statements of three other accused in the Emaar case tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?