Eight babies rescued as ICU catches fire
Katni (MP): Eight new-born babies were on Sunday
safely rescued from the district hospital`s children intensive
care unit after a fire broke out here following a technical
snag in the air conditioner, officials said.
The fire broke out after electricity supply resumed
after load-shedding around 2.30 pm, they said adding that
the alert doctors and staff quickly evacuated the eight
new born babies below one week of age from the unit.
The babies have been shifted to another intensive care
unit, officials said.
The intensive care unit in-charge Doctor Sobhit Choudha
said that an inquiry has been ordered into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming