Emaar-APIIC land case: Jagan`s aide arrested
Hyderabad: The CBI on Tuesday arrested Sunil
Reddy, said to be a close aide of Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan
Reddy, in the Emaar-APIIC land case of Andhra Pradesh.
"Sunil Reddy was arrested in Emaar case today at 6.50
pm. He will be produced in the Special CBI Court here
tomorrow," sources in the Central agency said.
This is the second arrest in the case after the
investigating agency filed an FIR in August last year.
The case relates to the alleged irregularities in
transfer of land and sale of villas and apartments in a
township jointly developed here by state-run Andhra Pradesh
Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) and Dubai-based
infrastructure firm Emaar.
The first person to be arrested in the case was Koneru
Prasad, a businessman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’