Emaar-APIIC land case: Jagan`s aide arrested
Hyderabad: The CBI on Tuesday arrested Sunil
Reddy, said to be a close aide of Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan
Reddy, in the Emaar-APIIC land case of Andhra Pradesh.
"Sunil Reddy was arrested in Emaar case today at 6.50
pm. He will be produced in the Special CBI Court here
tomorrow," sources in the Central agency said.
This is the second arrest in the case after the
investigating agency filed an FIR in August last year.
The case relates to the alleged irregularities in
transfer of land and sale of villas and apartments in a
township jointly developed here by state-run Andhra Pradesh
Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) and Dubai-based
infrastructure firm Emaar.
The first person to be arrested in the case was Koneru
Prasad, a businessman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress