Engineering student in Limca Book of Records
Hyderabad: A city-based electrical
engineering student has entered into the Limca Book of Records for having the most number of International research
publications to her credit as an undergraduate researcher.
20-year-old V P Divya, a B Tech student of Sreenidhi
Institute of Science and Technology, has published 16 national
and international research publications and seven more are in
Speaking to reporters, V V R Murthy from Limca Book of
Records said Limca does not have a category for such a record.
She will be the first to register such a record.
The young researcher is working in areas such as the
demand side management wherein the power to industries and
domestic users can be balanced and minimise power shortages.
Contemporary areas of concern in the field such as
management of power during peak seasons and restoring power very fast during certain failures are also covered by her.
Divya also did research papers on improvisation of
domestic appliances such as air-conditioner and water heater,
apart from coming out with practical solutions to several
areas of concern in the field of power management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH