Engineering student in Limca Book of Records
Hyderabad: A city-based electrical
engineering student has entered into the Limca Book of Records for having the most number of International research
publications to her credit as an undergraduate researcher.
20-year-old V P Divya, a B Tech student of Sreenidhi
Institute of Science and Technology, has published 16 national
and international research publications and seven more are in
Speaking to reporters, V V R Murthy from Limca Book of
Records said Limca does not have a category for such a record.
She will be the first to register such a record.
The young researcher is working in areas such as the
demand side management wherein the power to industries and
domestic users can be balanced and minimise power shortages.
Contemporary areas of concern in the field such as
management of power during peak seasons and restoring power very fast during certain failures are also covered by her.
Divya also did research papers on improvisation of
domestic appliances such as air-conditioner and water heater,
apart from coming out with practical solutions to several
areas of concern in the field of power management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon