Engineering student in Limca Book of Records
Hyderabad: A city-based electrical
engineering student has entered into the Limca Book of Records for having the most number of International research
publications to her credit as an undergraduate researcher.
20-year-old V P Divya, a B Tech student of Sreenidhi
Institute of Science and Technology, has published 16 national
and international research publications and seven more are in
Speaking to reporters, V V R Murthy from Limca Book of
Records said Limca does not have a category for such a record.
She will be the first to register such a record.
The young researcher is working in areas such as the
demand side management wherein the power to industries and
domestic users can be balanced and minimise power shortages.
Contemporary areas of concern in the field such as
management of power during peak seasons and restoring power very fast during certain failures are also covered by her.
Divya also did research papers on improvisation of
domestic appliances such as air-conditioner and water heater,
apart from coming out with practical solutions to several
areas of concern in the field of power management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police