Evaluation of Jagan`s bungalow continues
Hyderabad: A CBI team, assisted by officials
of various government departments, continued evaluation of the
bungalow of YSR Congress chief and Kadapa MP Y S Jaganmohan
Reddy near Lotus Pond in the Jubilee Hills area for the second
day today here.
"The evaluation is going on and the exercise will
continue for a few more days as we are trying to ascertain
the amount spent on construction, land value and other
details," CBI officials said.
The CBI would also conduct evaluation of other buildings
and properties of Jaganamohan Reddy in Bangalore and other
places in the coming days, they said.
An independent committee comprising officials from
various departments including Town Planning wing of Greater
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is assessing value of the
Lotus Pond building.
When asked about media reports that the bungalow stands
on a 6,000 square yards plot with a built-up area of 88,000
square feet, officials only said that measurements were
The central agency is investigating the investments by
various firms in businesses of Jaganmohan Reddy during the
time his father, the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, was the Chief
Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre