Evaluation of Jagan`s bungalow continues
Hyderabad: A CBI team, assisted by officials
of various government departments, continued evaluation of the
bungalow of YSR Congress chief and Kadapa MP Y S Jaganmohan
Reddy near Lotus Pond in the Jubilee Hills area for the second
day today here.
"The evaluation is going on and the exercise will
continue for a few more days as we are trying to ascertain
the amount spent on construction, land value and other
details," CBI officials said.
The CBI would also conduct evaluation of other buildings
and properties of Jaganamohan Reddy in Bangalore and other
places in the coming days, they said.
An independent committee comprising officials from
various departments including Town Planning wing of Greater
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation is assessing value of the
Lotus Pond building.
When asked about media reports that the bungalow stands
on a 6,000 square yards plot with a built-up area of 88,000
square feet, officials only said that measurements were
The central agency is investigating the investments by
various firms in businesses of Jaganmohan Reddy during the
time his father, the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, was the Chief
Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best