Explosives seized in AP village; two held
Karimnagar: A cache of explosives was
seized in Narayanpur village near here and two persons have
been arrested in this connection, police said on Tuesday.
The accused duo -- Velpula Tirupathi and Mula Rajesham
-- were held yesterday under Sultanabad police limits, nearly 30
kms from here when they were caught transporting 32 detonators
and 20 slurry sticks.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!