Explosives seized in AP village; two held
Karimnagar: A cache of explosives was
seized in Narayanpur village near here and two persons have
been arrested in this connection, police said on Tuesday.
The accused duo -- Velpula Tirupathi and Mula Rajesham
-- were held yesterday under Sultanabad police limits, nearly 30
kms from here when they were caught transporting 32 detonators
and 20 slurry sticks.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre