Explosives seized in AP village; two held
Karimnagar: A cache of explosives was
seized in Narayanpur village near here and two persons have
been arrested in this connection, police said on Tuesday.
The accused duo -- Velpula Tirupathi and Mula Rajesham
-- were held yesterday under Sultanabad police limits, nearly 30
kms from here when they were caught transporting 32 detonators
and 20 slurry sticks.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO