Explosives seized in AP village; two held
Karimnagar: A cache of explosives was
seized in Narayanpur village near here and two persons have
been arrested in this connection, police said on Tuesday.
The accused duo -- Velpula Tirupathi and Mula Rajesham
-- were held yesterday under Sultanabad police limits, nearly 30
kms from here when they were caught transporting 32 detonators
and 20 slurry sticks.
Further investigations are on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- After its cheapest ride offer, Ola now launches luxury rides
- Narsingh Yadav selection over Sushil Kumar for 2016 Rio Olympics was fair: WFI tells HC
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey
- BMW recalls 120,000 cars over Takata air bags
- Nine-time champion Rafael Nadal pulls out of French Open with wrist injury