Explosives used for illegal mining seized in AP, 7 arrested
Guntur: Police on Monday arrested seven persons and seized 170 gelatin sticks, 50 kg of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires from Nadikudi village of Guntur district.
The accused used the explosives for illegal blasting of rocks for mining, police said, ruling out any connection with Naxals or other terror groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!