Explosives used for illegal mining seized in AP, 7 arrested
Guntur: Police on Monday arrested seven persons and seized 170 gelatin sticks, 50 kg of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires from Nadikudi village of Guntur district.
The accused used the explosives for illegal blasting of rocks for mining, police said, ruling out any connection with Naxals or other terror groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'