Explosives used for illegal mining seized in AP, 7 arrested
Guntur: Police on Monday arrested seven persons and seized 170 gelatin sticks, 50 kg of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires from Nadikudi village of Guntur district.
The accused used the explosives for illegal blasting of rocks for mining, police said, ruling out any connection with Naxals or other terror groups.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah