Fake visa consultancy racket busted in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Police today claimed to have
busted a fake visa consultancy racket with the arrest of a
person for allegedly making fake documents and selling them
to visa seekers.
Commissioner`s Task Force arrested one K Pradeep Kumar, a
DTP Operator, who used to allegedly make fake documents such
as bank statements, affidavits and income proofs for those
seeking visa, police said.
Pradeep was working in connivance with one Mohammed Abdul
Mannan Khan, who used to arrange fake documents required to
get a job visas. He used to charge between Rs one lakh and Rs
1.5 lakh for this, they said.
After collecting the customers particulars, Khan used to
hand over the same to Pradeep for preparing forged documents,
the police said, adding they have launched a hunt to nab Khan.
Police have seized 11 original passports, two computers,
one scanner-cum-printer and other documents from Pradeep`s
possession. Further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad