Family of Hyderabad blast victim given Rs 6 lakh
Anantapur: The family of a victim who lost his life in the recent twin bomb blasts at Dilsukhnagar was given Rs 6 lakh towards compensation on Sunday, sources said.
District Collector V Durgadas handed over the cheque of Rs 6 lakh to victim S Anandkumar`s mother Ranemma.
Anand, an engineering student and a native of Uravakonda mandal of Anantapur district, was returning from his computer training institute near Dilsukhnagar on February 21 when the bomb blasts occurred that killed 16 and injured over 100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional