Family of Hyderabad blast victim given Rs 6 lakh
Anantapur: The family of a victim who lost his life in the recent twin bomb blasts at Dilsukhnagar was given Rs 6 lakh towards compensation on Sunday, sources said.
District Collector V Durgadas handed over the cheque of Rs 6 lakh to victim S Anandkumar`s mother Ranemma.
Anand, an engineering student and a native of Uravakonda mandal of Anantapur district, was returning from his computer training institute near Dilsukhnagar on February 21 when the bomb blasts occurred that killed 16 and injured over 100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised