Family of Hyderabad blast victim given Rs 6 lakh
Anantapur: The family of a victim who lost his life in the recent twin bomb blasts at Dilsukhnagar was given Rs 6 lakh towards compensation on Sunday, sources said.
District Collector V Durgadas handed over the cheque of Rs 6 lakh to victim S Anandkumar`s mother Ranemma.
Anand, an engineering student and a native of Uravakonda mandal of Anantapur district, was returning from his computer training institute near Dilsukhnagar on February 21 when the bomb blasts occurred that killed 16 and injured over 100 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed