Film producer arrested over social media comment against MLA
Hyderabad: The Cyberabad police here on Thursday arrested a Telugu film producer for posting allegedly derogatory remarks against TRS MLA Jeevan Reddy on a social networking site.
T Ramesh, the producer, allegedly posted some remarks against Jeevan Reddy who represents Armoor assembly seat in Nizamabad district of Telangana, Petbasheerabad Police Inspector N Pravindar Rao told PTI.
The MLA had lodged a complaint in this regard.
Ramesh has produced a yet-to-be-released Telugu film, `Telangana Godavari`, the police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video