Film producer arrested over social media comment against MLA
Hyderabad: The Cyberabad police here on Thursday arrested a Telugu film producer for posting allegedly derogatory remarks against TRS MLA Jeevan Reddy on a social networking site.
T Ramesh, the producer, allegedly posted some remarks against Jeevan Reddy who represents Armoor assembly seat in Nizamabad district of Telangana, Petbasheerabad Police Inspector N Pravindar Rao told PTI.
The MLA had lodged a complaint in this regard.
Ramesh has produced a yet-to-be-released Telugu film, `Telangana Godavari`, the police officer said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference