Five killed in road mishap in Nalgonda
Hyderabad: Five persons including two women
were killed Friday and eight others injured after the
four-wheeler in which they were travelling rammed into a
stationary lorry in Nalgonda district of Andhra Pradesh,
The incident occurred at around 1500 hours when the four
wheeler hit the stationary lorry from the rear near Miryalguda
town under Vemulapally police station limits resulting in the
death of five persons, they said.
The victims were returning after visiting a Dargah near
Neredcherla, a police officer said from Miryalguda adding
the injured were rushed to a nearby hospital.
The deceased have not been identified yet and
investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM