Five of a family killed in road mishap in AP
Hyderabad: Five members of a family, including two infants, were today killed and a minor girl was injured when their autorickshaw collided with a water tanker in Mahabubnagar district of Andhra Pradesh, police said.
The incident occurred on the outskirts of Achampet town at around 6 AM, they said.
The deceased are identified as Srinivas, his wife Venkatamma, his mother Sushila and two infants while his six-year-old daughter sustained injuries, police said, adding that the victims belonged to Bhootpur mandal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society