Five-year-old boy falls into borewell, dies
Karimnagar (AP): A five-year-old boy on Friday died after falling into a 20-feet deep borewell in Pallemkunta village of the district.
K Ajith slipped into the open borewell this afternoon in an agriculture field in Malhar area, about 75 kms from here, said G Udaykumar Reddy, Deputy Superintendent of Police of Gadavarikhani.
Police and revenue officials rushed to the spot and started rescue operations but could not save the boy as the borewell was filled with water, he said.
The body of the victim was later fished out, police added.
- Sambalpur University +3 final year results 2016 out
- US F-16 sale to Pakistan: Obama administration blocks American funds for purchase?
- Diesel emissions cause huge damage to human physiology, say experts
- Temples, trusts deposit 1,512 kg gold under GMS: Sinha
- Here's how Vinod Kambli answered a question about Arjun Tendulkar and his son playing for India!