Flight makes emergency landing after technical snag
Chennai: A Visakhapatnam-bound flight with 68 passengers made an emergency landing here soon after takeoff as it developed a technical snag, airport sources said here on Saturday.
All passengers are safe, they said.
The private carrier took off from here at 0840 hours and soon reported a technical snag, after which it was directed back to the airport.
The flight later took off for Visakhapatnam at 11.10 am, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials