Flight makes emergency landing after technical snag
Chennai: A Visakhapatnam-bound flight with 68 passengers made an emergency landing here soon after takeoff as it developed a technical snag, airport sources said here on Saturday.
All passengers are safe, they said.
The private carrier took off from here at 0840 hours and soon reported a technical snag, after which it was directed back to the airport.
The flight later took off for Visakhapatnam at 11.10 am, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini