Flight makes emergency landing after technical snag
Chennai: A Visakhapatnam-bound flight with 68 passengers made an emergency landing here soon after takeoff as it developed a technical snag, airport sources said here on Saturday.
All passengers are safe, they said.
The private carrier took off from here at 0840 hours and soon reported a technical snag, after which it was directed back to the airport.
The flight later took off for Visakhapatnam at 11.10 am, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation