Flyer attempts suicide inside plane
Hyderabad: A passenger allegedly attempted suicide inside a plane at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport at Shamshabad here on Friday, police said.
The flyer, identified as Mohd Imtiyaz, (aged around 30-35 years), slit his throat using a blade in washroom of the flight which arrived from Dubai, they said.
"He (Imtiyaz) has been admitted to a hospital and is still unconscious," RGIA police inspector A Krishnaiah said.
Imtiyaz is a resident of Maddannapet area here.
Police said they were trying to ascertain the motive behind Imtiyaz taking the extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply