Four arrested after raids on bars, pubs in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Four persons, including two
students, were arrested and later released on bail following
raids on bars and pubs in posh localities here.
According to a senior excise department official, special
teams conducted raids on at least 15 pubs and bars at Banjara
Hills, Jubilee Hills, Begumpet and Punjagutta areas here last
night on the charge that they were selling liquor to underage
The excise officials arrested A Sandeep and David,
Managers of pubs and bars besides two underage students, for
"The pubs and bars despite being served notices were
serving liquor to teenagers in violation of rules and hence
were raided," the Excise official said today.
The two managers and the students were booked under
relevant sections of the Excise Act, and were later released
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi