Four bodies recovered from railway track in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry: Bodies of four persons, including two
children, were recovered from railway tracks in two separate
incidents in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police
An auto-rickshaw driver, Y Nageshwara Rao allegedly
committed suicide along with his two children by jumping in
front of a train in Balabhardapuram of Bikkavolu mandal here
today, police said.
There bodies were recovered from a railway track, they
said adding that a case has been registered and further
investigations are on.
In an other incident, a man died after being hit by a
train near Dwarapudi Railway station yesterday, police said.
The body of the victim S Krishnan was shifted to the
district hospital for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands