Four bodies recovered from railway track in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry: Bodies of four persons, including two
children, were recovered from railway tracks in two separate
incidents in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police
An auto-rickshaw driver, Y Nageshwara Rao allegedly
committed suicide along with his two children by jumping in
front of a train in Balabhardapuram of Bikkavolu mandal here
today, police said.
There bodies were recovered from a railway track, they
said adding that a case has been registered and further
investigations are on.
In an other incident, a man died after being hit by a
train near Dwarapudi Railway station yesterday, police said.
The body of the victim S Krishnan was shifted to the
district hospital for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017
- Turkey tanks enter Syria in anti-Islamic State operation
- Union Cabinet clears Surrogacy (Regulation) Bill, 2016 – Know the new rules
- 6.8 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar; tremors felt in northeast, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati