Four bodies recovered from railway track in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry: Bodies of four persons, including two
children, were recovered from railway tracks in two separate
incidents in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police
An auto-rickshaw driver, Y Nageshwara Rao allegedly
committed suicide along with his two children by jumping in
front of a train in Balabhardapuram of Bikkavolu mandal here
today, police said.
There bodies were recovered from a railway track, they
said adding that a case has been registered and further
investigations are on.
In an other incident, a man died after being hit by a
train near Dwarapudi Railway station yesterday, police said.
The body of the victim S Krishnan was shifted to the
district hospital for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America