Four bodies recovered from railway track in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry: Bodies of four persons, including two
children, were recovered from railway tracks in two separate
incidents in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police
An auto-rickshaw driver, Y Nageshwara Rao allegedly
committed suicide along with his two children by jumping in
front of a train in Balabhardapuram of Bikkavolu mandal here
today, police said.
There bodies were recovered from a railway track, they
said adding that a case has been registered and further
investigations are on.
In an other incident, a man died after being hit by a
train near Dwarapudi Railway station yesterday, police said.
The body of the victim S Krishnan was shifted to the
district hospital for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'