Four bodies recovered from railway track in Rajahmundry
Rajahmundry: Bodies of four persons, including two
children, were recovered from railway tracks in two separate
incidents in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, police
An auto-rickshaw driver, Y Nageshwara Rao allegedly
committed suicide along with his two children by jumping in
front of a train in Balabhardapuram of Bikkavolu mandal here
today, police said.
There bodies were recovered from a railway track, they
said adding that a case has been registered and further
investigations are on.
In an other incident, a man died after being hit by a
train near Dwarapudi Railway station yesterday, police said.
The body of the victim S Krishnan was shifted to the
district hospital for post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you