Four IAS officers reshuffled in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government today changed collectors of three districts in a bureaucratic reshuffle involving four IAS officers.
Syed Ali Murtaza Rizvi has been posted as Collector and District Magistrate of Hyderabad in place of his batchmate Natarajan Gulzar who is proceeding on a two-year study leave to the US.
Christana Z Chongthu has been posted as Collector of Nizamabad district, while incumbent D Vara Prasad has been transferred as Managing Director of A P State Civil Supplies Corporation.
Jyoti Buddha Prakash has been posted to Krishna district as its new collector replacing Rizvi, according to an order issued by State Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy