Four IAS officers reshuffled in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government today changed collectors of three districts in a bureaucratic reshuffle involving four IAS officers.
Syed Ali Murtaza Rizvi has been posted as Collector and District Magistrate of Hyderabad in place of his batchmate Natarajan Gulzar who is proceeding on a two-year study leave to the US.
Christana Z Chongthu has been posted as Collector of Nizamabad district, while incumbent D Vara Prasad has been transferred as Managing Director of A P State Civil Supplies Corporation.
Jyoti Buddha Prakash has been posted to Krishna district as its new collector replacing Rizvi, according to an order issued by State Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites