Four IAS officers reshuffled in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Friday changed Collectors of three districts in a bureaucratic reshuffle involving four IAS officers.
Syed Ali Murtaza Rizvi (1999 batch) has been posted as Collector and District Magistrate of Hyderabad in place of his batchmate Natarajan Gulzar who is proceeding on a two-year study leave to US.
Christana Z Chongthu (2001) has been posted as Collector of Nizamabad district while the incumbent D Vara Prasad (1997) has been transferred as Managing Director of A P State Civil Supplies Corporation.
Jyoti Buddha Prakash (2002) has been posted to Krishna district as its new collector replacing Rizvi, according to an order issued by State Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi