Four IAS officers reshuffled in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Friday changed Collectors of three districts in a bureaucratic reshuffle involving four IAS officers.
Syed Ali Murtaza Rizvi (1999 batch) has been posted as Collector and District Magistrate of Hyderabad in place of his batchmate Natarajan Gulzar who is proceeding on a two-year study leave to US.
Christana Z Chongthu (2001) has been posted as Collector of Nizamabad district while the incumbent D Vara Prasad (1997) has been transferred as Managing Director of A P State Civil Supplies Corporation.
Jyoti Buddha Prakash (2002) has been posted to Krishna district as its new collector replacing Rizvi, according to an order issued by State Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?