Four IAS officers reshuffled in Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Friday changed Collectors of three districts in a bureaucratic reshuffle involving four IAS officers.
Syed Ali Murtaza Rizvi (1999 batch) has been posted as Collector and District Magistrate of Hyderabad in place of his batchmate Natarajan Gulzar who is proceeding on a two-year study leave to US.
Christana Z Chongthu (2001) has been posted as Collector of Nizamabad district while the incumbent D Vara Prasad (1997) has been transferred as Managing Director of A P State Civil Supplies Corporation.
Jyoti Buddha Prakash (2002) has been posted to Krishna district as its new collector replacing Rizvi, according to an order issued by State Chief Secretary Minnie Mathew.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!