Four killed in road accident in Andhra
Hyderabad: At least four persons were killed and 20 others injured when the lorry they were travelling in overturned in the posh Banjara Hills locality here in the early hours Tuesday.
The incident occurred at around 2.30 am when the driver of the vegetable-laden lorry lost control while taking a turn near GVK Mall resulting in the death of two persons on the spot.
Two among the injured succumbed to their injuries while undergoing treatment at a hospital, police said.
The remaining were undergoing treatment at different hospitals in the city.
Police said as many as 24 persons comprising farmers and labourers were travelling in the overloaded lorry coming from neighbouring Rangareddy district.
The deceased have not been identified yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft
- WATCH: SPINE-CHILLING! Goldberg makes WWE debut, spears The Rock!
- Sharad Pawar's MCA accepts SC verdict in toto, to rewrite constitution