Four naxals held in Andhra Pradesh
Warangal: Four Praja Prathigatana Naxals were arrested on Monday in Parkal here, police said.
Deputy Superintendent of police J Prabhakar said two Praja Prathigatana Naxals--P Shankar and J Yugander alongwith two other messengers P Ravi and V Kamesh --- were arrested following a complaint over a dispute involving the family of two cadres.
According to police, Praja Prathigatana District Committee Secretary Mohannanna`s son Sathyavardhan misbehaved with his kin B Swamy`s daughter recently following which he roughed him up.
In order to take revenge from Swamy, Mohannanna allegedly sent these four outlaws to his house last night.
After a police complaint, these Naxals were arrested today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued