Four of a family charred to death in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Four persons including two children
and a woman were charred to death when the house in which they
were sleeping caught fire in the wee hours on Thursday.
The incident took place at the Kadakanathwadi village of
Vashi tehsil of the Osmanabad district.
All the four belong to the same family. The deceased were
identified as Ramling Vithal Todarmal (27), his wife Kalpana
Todarmal (25), son Prem (4) and Pragati (2).
About 20 goats and two buffaloes were also killed in the
fire that broke out due to short circuit, Vashi police said.
SP Dattatraya Mandlik and tehsildar Smita Chaudhry visited
the spot. Vashi police have registered the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended