Osmanabad: Four persons including two children
and a woman were charred to death when the house in which they
were sleeping caught fire in the wee hours on Thursday.
The incident took place at the Kadakanathwadi village of
Vashi tehsil of the Osmanabad district.
All the four belong to the same family. The deceased were
identified as Ramling Vithal Todarmal (27), his wife Kalpana
Todarmal (25), son Prem (4) and Pragati (2).
About 20 goats and two buffaloes were also killed in the
fire that broke out due to short circuit, Vashi police said.
SP Dattatraya Mandlik and tehsildar Smita Chaudhry visited
the spot. Vashi police have registered the case.