Four of a family charred to death in Osmanabad
Osmanabad: Four persons including two children
and a woman were charred to death when the house in which they
were sleeping caught fire in the wee hours on Thursday.
The incident took place at the Kadakanathwadi village of
Vashi tehsil of the Osmanabad district.
All the four belong to the same family. The deceased were
identified as Ramling Vithal Todarmal (27), his wife Kalpana
Todarmal (25), son Prem (4) and Pragati (2).
About 20 goats and two buffaloes were also killed in the
fire that broke out due to short circuit, Vashi police said.
SP Dattatraya Mandlik and tehsildar Smita Chaudhry visited
the spot. Vashi police have registered the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday