GHMC Deputy Executive Engineer in ACB net
Hyderabad: A Deputy Executive Engineer of
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) here was
arrested after he was trapped by Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB)
officials for allegedly taking Rs 50,000 as bribe.
The Deputy Executive Engineer, Ch Narahari, working in
Division no 10 of GHMC Khairatabad, was caught red-handed by
ACB officials last night while accepting Rs 50,000 from a
complainant for doing official favour, an ACB release said
After the trap, the residence of the accused officer
located at Banjara Hills was searched and an amount of Rs 6.80
lakh was found and seized under Panchanama for further
Narahari was arrested and will be produced before the
Special Judge for ACB Cases here, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Hallmark, ISI Mark, BEE Label –Know which certification marks are important for products you buy
- Sonam Kapoor in awe of Anamika Khanna, stuns in beige drape- Pic you cannot miss!
- WATCH: INCREDIBLE! When The Great Khali crushed two opponents in under a minute!
- Microsoft improves OneDrive photos, adds 'Pokemon Go' detector
- Munich attack: Facebook activates safety check tool