Goods train derails at Renigunta; 11 passenger trains cancelled
Hyderabad: As many as 11 passenger trains were cancelled due to derailment of a goods train at Renigunta railway station yard in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, railway officials said on Monday.
In view of the derailment and restoration works, railway authorities also partially cancelled three passenger trains besides diverting three other Express trains passing through Renigunta on Guntakal division after a goods trains derailed yesterday, a release from South Central Railway (SCR) said here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred