Goods train derails at Renigunta; 11 passenger trains cancelled
Hyderabad: As many as 11 passenger trains were cancelled due to derailment of a goods train at Renigunta railway station yard in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, railway officials said on Monday.
In view of the derailment and restoration works, railway authorities also partially cancelled three passenger trains besides diverting three other Express trains passing through Renigunta on Guntakal division after a goods trains derailed yesterday, a release from South Central Railway (SCR) said here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price