Goods train derails at Renigunta; 11 passenger trains cancelled
Hyderabad: As many as 11 passenger trains were cancelled due to derailment of a goods train at Renigunta railway station yard in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh, railway officials said on Monday.
In view of the derailment and restoration works, railway authorities also partially cancelled three passenger trains besides diverting three other Express trains passing through Renigunta on Guntakal division after a goods trains derailed yesterday, a release from South Central Railway (SCR) said here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!