Guntur: Tension at varsity
Guntur: Tension prevailed at the
Acharaya Nagarjuna University here on Thursday after a portrait
of Dr BR Ambedkar was found damaged.
Some students gathered at the administration office and
shouted slogans protesting the incident.
As varsity authorities failed to pacify the students,
Deputy Superintendent of Police P Annupurna Reddi went to the
spot and assured that the culprits would be caught, after
which the protest was called off.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!