Guntur Zilla Parishad passes Rs 460-crore budget
Guntur (AP): The Guntur Zilla Parishad
on Wednesday passed a Rs 460-crore budget for the year 2010-11 and
sent it to the Andhra Pradesh Government for approval.
While the receipts are anticipated at Rs 460 crore,
the expenditure is estimated at Rs 458 crore. The principal
source of income to the Zilla Parishad are the grants received
from the State and Central Governments.
The budgetary allocations include Rs 277 crore for
roads, buildings and bridges, Rs 120 for drinking water
supply, Rs 21 crore for secondary education, Rs 1.23 crore for
welfare of scheduled castes and Rs 1.23 crore for welfare of
women and children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test