Guntur Zilla Parishad passes Rs 460-crore budget
Guntur (AP): The Guntur Zilla Parishad
on Wednesday passed a Rs 460-crore budget for the year 2010-11 and
sent it to the Andhra Pradesh Government for approval.
While the receipts are anticipated at Rs 460 crore,
the expenditure is estimated at Rs 458 crore. The principal
source of income to the Zilla Parishad are the grants received
from the State and Central Governments.
The budgetary allocations include Rs 277 crore for
roads, buildings and bridges, Rs 120 for drinking water
supply, Rs 21 crore for secondary education, Rs 1.23 crore for
welfare of scheduled castes and Rs 1.23 crore for welfare of
women and children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!