Hate Speech: Another probe ordered against Owaisi
Warangal (AP): Another probe has been ordered against MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi over an alleged hate speech.
A magistrate`s court here today directed Kazipet police to investigate and register an FIR against Owaisi, following a complaint by advocate Kotha Ravi of Bapujinagar, Kazipet.
Ravi has alleged that he saw a video of a provocative speech by Owaisi on the Internet, which targeted a community.
Owaisi was arrested last evening in connection with his speech in Adilabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?