Hate Speech: Another probe ordered against Owaisi
Warangal (AP): Another probe has been ordered against MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi over an alleged hate speech.
A magistrate`s court here today directed Kazipet police to investigate and register an FIR against Owaisi, following a complaint by advocate Kotha Ravi of Bapujinagar, Kazipet.
Ravi has alleged that he saw a video of a provocative speech by Owaisi on the Internet, which targeted a community.
Owaisi was arrested last evening in connection with his speech in Adilabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video