Hate Speech: Another probe ordered against Owaisi
Warangal (AP): Another probe has been ordered against MIM MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi over an alleged hate speech.
A magistrate`s court here today directed Kazipet police to investigate and register an FIR against Owaisi, following a complaint by advocate Kotha Ravi of Bapujinagar, Kazipet.
Ravi has alleged that he saw a video of a provocative speech by Owaisi on the Internet, which targeted a community.
Owaisi was arrested last evening in connection with his speech in Adilabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final