Hate speech case: Swami Kamalananda`s voice sample taken
Hyderabad: Voice samples of Swami Kamalananda Bharathi, arrested for allegedly giving hate speech, were on Friday taken at Cherlapally prison here.
Forensic Science Laboratory officials recorded Swami`s voice at the prison, where he has been lodged since his arrest on January 14.
The recording would be submitted to the trial court.
The Mirchowk police had on January 09 registered a criminal case against him following a complaint that he delivered an offensive speech at a meeting, organised to condemn the MIM legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert