Hate speech case: Swami Kamalananda`s voice sample taken
Hyderabad: Voice samples of Swami Kamalananda Bharathi, arrested for allegedly giving hate speech, were on Friday taken at Cherlapally prison here.
Forensic Science Laboratory officials recorded Swami`s voice at the prison, where he has been lodged since his arrest on January 14.
The recording would be submitted to the trial court.
The Mirchowk police had on January 09 registered a criminal case against him following a complaint that he delivered an offensive speech at a meeting, organised to condemn the MIM legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?