Hate speech case: Swami Kamalananda`s voice sample taken
Hyderabad: Voice samples of Swami Kamalananda Bharathi, arrested for allegedly giving hate speech, were on Friday taken at Cherlapally prison here.
Forensic Science Laboratory officials recorded Swami`s voice at the prison, where he has been lodged since his arrest on January 14.
The recording would be submitted to the trial court.
The Mirchowk police had on January 09 registered a criminal case against him following a complaint that he delivered an offensive speech at a meeting, organised to condemn the MIM legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof