Hearing on farming charges in Satyam scam deferred
Hyderabad: The hearing on framing of charges
against ten accused in Satyam Computers multi-crore accounting scam was deferred to August 31.
XXI additional chief metropolitan magistrate BVLN
Chakravarthi ordered the CBI to hand over some of the
documents of the chargesheet that were not given to VS
Prabhakar Gupta, one of the accused and former internal
auditor of Satyam Computers.
Gupta was not arrested when the CBI filed its first
chargesheet in the case. He was arrested in November last
B Ramalinga Raju, founder of Satyam Computer, today
appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply