Hearing on farming charges in Satyam scam deferred
Hyderabad: The hearing on framing of charges
against ten accused in Satyam Computers multi-crore accounting scam was deferred to August 31.
XXI additional chief metropolitan magistrate BVLN
Chakravarthi ordered the CBI to hand over some of the
documents of the chargesheet that were not given to VS
Prabhakar Gupta, one of the accused and former internal
auditor of Satyam Computers.
Gupta was not arrested when the CBI filed its first
chargesheet in the case. He was arrested in November last
B Ramalinga Raju, founder of Satyam Computer, today
appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack