Hearing on farming charges in Satyam scam deferred
Hyderabad: The hearing on framing of charges
against ten accused in Satyam Computers multi-crore accounting scam was deferred to August 31.
XXI additional chief metropolitan magistrate BVLN
Chakravarthi ordered the CBI to hand over some of the
documents of the chargesheet that were not given to VS
Prabhakar Gupta, one of the accused and former internal
auditor of Satyam Computers.
Gupta was not arrested when the CBI filed its first
chargesheet in the case. He was arrested in November last
B Ramalinga Raju, founder of Satyam Computer, today
appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon