Hearing on farming charges in Satyam scam deferred
Hyderabad: The hearing on framing of charges
against ten accused in Satyam Computers multi-crore accounting scam was deferred to August 31.
XXI additional chief metropolitan magistrate BVLN
Chakravarthi ordered the CBI to hand over some of the
documents of the chargesheet that were not given to VS
Prabhakar Gupta, one of the accused and former internal
auditor of Satyam Computers.
Gupta was not arrested when the CBI filed its first
chargesheet in the case. He was arrested in November last
B Ramalinga Raju, founder of Satyam Computer, today
appeared before the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'