Hearing on Janardhana Reddy`s bail plea on Sep 29
Hyderabad: Former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law Srinivasa Reddy will have to spend another week in jail in an illegal mining case as a continuing strike by Telangana lawyers Thursday forced another adjournment on their bail petitions.
A special Central Bureau of Investigation court adjourned the hearing on their bail pleas to Sep 29.
The Reddys were arrested by the CBI in connection with their illegal mining business recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!