Hearing on Janardhana Reddy`s bail plea on Sep 29
Hyderabad: Former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law Srinivasa Reddy will have to spend another week in jail in an illegal mining case as a continuing strike by Telangana lawyers Thursday forced another adjournment on their bail petitions.
A special Central Bureau of Investigation court adjourned the hearing on their bail pleas to Sep 29.
The Reddys were arrested by the CBI in connection with their illegal mining business recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!