Hearing on Janardhana Reddy`s bail plea on Sep 29
Hyderabad: Former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhana Reddy and his brother-in-law Srinivasa Reddy will have to spend another week in jail in an illegal mining case as a continuing strike by Telangana lawyers Thursday forced another adjournment on their bail petitions.
A special Central Bureau of Investigation court adjourned the hearing on their bail pleas to Sep 29.
The Reddys were arrested by the CBI in connection with their illegal mining business recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up