Heavy rains at Rajahmundry; Godavari river level rises
Rajahmundry : The water level of
Godavari river has risen following heavy rains in the East
The inflows from catchment areas are reaching
Godavari, increasing water level since three days, official
sources said today.
However, no threat has been reported, they said.
The water level at Dowleswaram bridge, where the level
has risen, was 14.08 metres. Due to rains, 4,000 cusecs of
water entered the river, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch