Heavy rains at Rajahmundry; Godavari river level rises
Rajahmundry : The water level of
Godavari river has risen following heavy rains in the East
The inflows from catchment areas are reaching
Godavari, increasing water level since three days, official
sources said today.
However, no threat has been reported, they said.
The water level at Dowleswaram bridge, where the level
has risen, was 14.08 metres. Due to rains, 4,000 cusecs of
water entered the river, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre