Heavy rains at Rajahmundry; Godavari river level rises
Rajahmundry : The water level of
Godavari river has risen following heavy rains in the East
The inflows from catchment areas are reaching
Godavari, increasing water level since three days, official
sources said today.
However, no threat has been reported, they said.
The water level at Dowleswaram bridge, where the level
has risen, was 14.08 metres. Due to rains, 4,000 cusecs of
water entered the river, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional