Heavy rains at Rajahmundry; Godavari river level rises
Rajahmundry : The water level of
Godavari river has risen following heavy rains in the East
The inflows from catchment areas are reaching
Godavari, increasing water level since three days, official
sources said today.
However, no threat has been reported, they said.
The water level at Dowleswaram bridge, where the level
has risen, was 14.08 metres. Due to rains, 4,000 cusecs of
water entered the river, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok