Heavy rains at Rajahmundry; Godavari river level rises
Rajahmundry : The water level of
Godavari river has risen following heavy rains in the East
The inflows from catchment areas are reaching
Godavari, increasing water level since three days, official
sources said today.
However, no threat has been reported, they said.
The water level at Dowleswaram bridge, where the level
has risen, was 14.08 metres. Due to rains, 4,000 cusecs of
water entered the river, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- WATCH: How AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested by Delhi Police amidst high drama during press conference
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- US floods: 24 dead in West Virginia; search and rescue continues
- Pampore terror attack: PM Narendra Modi pained by demise of CRPF jawans, salutes their courage