Hepatitis treatment of Raju yet to begin
Hyderabad: The Hepatitis-C treatment of
former chairman of Satyam Computers B Ramalinga Raju, who is
in judicial custody is yet to start, as he is still suffering
from high fever.
"We could not start the Hepatic treatment for Raju, as he
is still down with fever, which needs to come down before we
begin the treatment," Dr Ajit Kumar, head of Gastroenterology
department, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), told
Dr Ajit Kumar, who appeared before a local court, had
recommended immediate in-patient treatment to Raju at least
initially for six to eight weeks, with constant health
monitoring, which he said was not possible on out-patient
The court on Saturday last, based on plea filed by Raju’s
wife, Nandini, had allowed him to undergo in-patient treatment
at NIMS. However, he was readmitted to the hospital on Friday
night itself following high fever.
Raju, the prime accused in the multi-crore accounting
scam in Satyam Computers, after a stay of nearly three months
at NIMS for treatment of cardiac problem, was sent back to
Chanchalguda prison on November 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others as Gujjar agitation continues
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks