‘Hindus should oppose Communal Violence Bill’
Vijayawada: Hindus should oppose the
Prevention of Communal Violence Bill as it is
"discriminatory", VHP leader Praveen Togadia on Thursday said.
"The bill treats Hindus as criminals, it is
discriminatory," he told reporters here.
Under the bill, only the Hindus would be punished in the
case of a communal violence, the VHP international general
VHP would launch a national campaign against the bill, he
Togadia also criticised Andhra Pradesh government for
allegedly not implementing the ban of cow-slaughter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President