Hotelier shot dead in Nagaland
Kohima: A hotelier was shot dead by unidentified gunmen inside his hotel at Purana Bazaar area in Dimapur district of Nagaland, police said today.
Santosh Chettri, proprietor and manager of a hotel, was shot twice on the chest after one of the two gunmen who came in a car walked to the counter and fired at him with a .22 pistol yesterday, SP Dimapur, V Z Angami said.
The assailants managed to flee from the spot while two empty cartridges were recovered from the spot.
A case has been registered at the East Police Station in Dimapur and further investigation is in progress to track down the culprits, Angami said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- Chhattisgarh using only its share of Mahanadi water: Raman Singh
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016