Hyd teenaged boy elopes with teacher, gets married
Hyderabad: A 15-year-old student, who eloped
with his teacher two days ago, surrendered before the police
in Warangal town on Thursday.
The boy, a student of Class X in a private school in
Warangal, reportedly proposed the 21-year-old female teacher
in the same school. The duo fled and got married two days ago,
The student`s parents approached the KU Police and
complained that their son "eloped" along with a teacher and
later got married. However, no case was registered.
The boy`s mother said she wanted her son back. "I want my
son back and I do not accept this marriage," she said.
Meanwhile, the student and the teacher surrendered before
the police today after which the teen was being counselled, a
police official said.
The boy reportedly told the police that he was in love
with the lady teacher, proposed her. Later, they fled and got
"We have received a complaint. But no case has been
registered and the boy is being counselled. There is no proof
of the duo getting married. We will speak to the parents and
the teacher," the police official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'